This recipe incorporates all my favorite colors of fall and the best feeling after eating a fall meal - being completely and utterly full. Best part about this? Most of the main ingredients are baked on one pan :)
- As much quinoa as you like
- 1 red onion
- 1 sweet potato
- Brussel sprouts
- 1 can of chick peas/garbanzo beans
- Pomegranates because they are pretty and tasty
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Drain and dry your chickpeas. Place onto pan #1 with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Chop up your onion, sweet potato and brussel sprouts. Place all onto pan #2. Mix them all together with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place both pan #1 & #2 in the oven.
- Start cooking your quinoa!
- Let everything cook for about 30 minutes while you check email, text your mom and multi-task in any way you see fit. Check on your quinoa because that will probably be done faster than your veggies and chickpeas.
- Plate with quinoa, add roasted chickpeas and roasted veggies then top with pomegranate seeds!
- Enjoy :)